Customer Contact Manager
I am currently working with a marketing leading Disability Charity who are looking to recruit a Customer Contact Manager. This is a brand-new role that will focus on the creation and implementation of a new customer contact programme within the charity. This will initially be a 12-month fixed term contract based out of their London head office.
Duties within the role:
* Manages the development process for customer contact services which meet customer need
* Deliver a number of product models which reflect the charity's ambition for information and advice services
* Build a compelling business case for services supporting a new customer contact approach Supports the implementation of a range of new services, including designing induction and training modules for staff
* Works collaboratively with other business areas to promote a product development approach across the organisation
Essential experience needed for the role:
* Experience in working within a customer contact environment
* Experience training staff and developing their skills
* Experience in running a customer contact programme
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the role and feel you meeting the experience need then do not hesitate to apply within.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.