£25,000 - £30,000 basic plus commission, realistic earnings in year 1 £30,000-£40,000 +, year 2 onwards over £50,000, St Helens, WA9, Easy access from M62.
This isn’t your traditional Sales Consultant role, in fact you will be selling against traditional agencies – meaning HR Managers are more likely to talk to you as you offer something different! We are a resourcing solutions business specialising in improving direct hire strategies for HR Managers and internal recruitment teams. As a Sales Consultant for us you will have 4 key revenue streams; advertising, managed campaigns, EVP consultancy and our applicant tracking system.
Over the past 8 years 360 Resourcing Solutions have grown from the proverbial garage office to a team of over 80. We have firmly established ourselves as a market leader in online candidate attraction and have won 3 recruiter awards. We are looking to continue this phenomenal growth and are looking for a Sales Consultant to grow a sector specific desk.
What you will get as our Sales Consultant:
- Generous basic salary
- Potential for 4 pay rises a year
- Generous commission structure – accessible from day 1
- Target for car allowance
- Clear career path for progression
- Numerous holiday incentives (currently we are going to Cancun and away for a Christmas trip)
- Duvet days
- A Day off for your birthday
- A fun working environment
- Enhanced flexibility for top performers
- An office dog
The ideal candidate for the Sales Consultant will have:
- Solution based sales experience.
- Knowledge of advertising sales or recruitment
- 1 year plus Account Management experience
- An ability to create innovative solutions for clients
- An ability to be able to maximise existing business
- A proven track record in hitting targets
- A desire to succeed and to achieve all targets set
- Experience of negotiating at director level and working with SME and listed businesses.
- Someone who values autonomy and wants to be part of a business that allows you to operate in a collaborative environment.
- Able to work at a fast pace and be able to absorb information quickly
- Educated to degree level
360 Resourcing Solutions is an exciting and dynamic business to work for. We provide a challenging, yet rewarding career with unlimited potential. If you are looking to become part of something fresh, bright and engaging apply now or contact Cara O’Grady through LinkedIn for a confidential chat.
You may currently be working as a Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Advertising sales.