Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a job with a difference? Why not start the New Year with a brand new career!
We are now hiring Inbound and Outbound call advisers for our Government client! These roles fill very quickly so send your CV now if you wish to apply!
Your new role will be based in my client's modern offices on the outskirts of the city centre. You will provide medical guidance over the telephone to members of the public regarding non emergency health problems. You may also speak to GP's, paramedics and other emergency services. This is a fast paced role with no 2 day's being the same!
You will have a focused, can do attitude. Be responsible with the ability to make on the spot judgements. Most importantly you will have a passion for people and a caring nature. Customer service experience is preferred but not a deal breaker. We will look at all applications. Personality is the key for us.
What you'll get:
- Salary £7/h rising to £7 after 12 weeks.
- Free car parking on site!
- Opportunities for perm positions
- Experience working in a Government sector
- Job satisfaction
What we need from you:
- Flexibility - Shifts available over 24 hours. Nights, Mornings, weekends, bank holidays.
- Pass an enhanced DBS check
- Available to start beginning of March
Roles are already starting to go so please apply for immediate interview! Please send your CV