Biosite Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Head Office in Shirley. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £14,000 - £16,000 per annum.
Biosite Systems is a software and hardware designer and manufacturer, focusing on developing sophisticated and innovative solutions for a variety of markets. The Receptionist will undertake a multifaceted role in supporting a vibrant office environment.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Front of house in our Head Office in Shirley
- Welcome guests to the building (supply drinks etc)
- First point of contact for any queries and screening incoming calls for the company
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Maintain cleanliness of reception and meeting room areas
- General administration duties i.e. filing, post etc
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Be first point of contact for our regular suppliers and ensure they carry out the required tasks
- General team assistant duties when required (small errands, ad-hoc tasks to support the team)
- Data input onto CRM and order systems
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- Ability to self-motivate
- Proactive/forward thinker
- Problem solver
- Great positive attitude
- Fun personality
- IT literate
- Professional appearance
The ideal candidate should already have demonstrable experience in a role combining excellent administration, organisational and time management skills (attention to detail is essential for this role). You must also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. You should be proficient in the use of all MS Office applications.
Biosite prides itself that it has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Receptionist role, please click ‘Apply’ today.