IT Support Partner - Regional Hotels
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Partner to join their team. This role is a field based roles within our regional hotels. Working on a full time permanent basis you will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience as well as car or car allowance.
As IT Support Partner (Regional Hotels) you will play a lead role in enabling our regional hotels to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
You’ll need to be passionate about people, process and technology, you’ll act as a face of IT and will take full responsibility for ensuring a world class IT support service is delivered to the hotels you represent, working with internal teams and third parties to deliver the required results and achieve positive outcomes.
Splitting your time between hotels and support centre, you will proactively support hotel teams with IT issues, escalations and improvement opportunities.
As our IT Support Partner you will
- Oversee the provision of IT support for Regional Hotels operating as the key business contact and first point of escalation.
- Proactively own and manage IT issues and escalations from hotels and other business stakeholders liaising with internal IT teams and third parties to achieve satisfactory outcomes.
- Provide support during major incidents to minimise the impact on hotels and help reduce resolve time.
- Provide input into change management activities and scheduling, representing Regional Hotels and helping ensure business disruption is minimised.
- Attend regional and district manager meetings to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Champion the adoption and use of IT support channels and processes and help drive their continuous improvement.
- Support IT project delivery where applicable, including leading on new Regional Hotel openings ensuring a seamless and well-organised IT installation and setup from pre-build to opening and beyond.
- Periodically monitor and analyse IT data and trends to enable preventative/corrective actions and recommendations to be developed and presented to appropriate stakeholders.
- Own and maintain an IT continuous service improvement plan for Regional Hotels.
- Work with other Support Partners to continuously measure IT NPS and CSAT, providing analysis and reporting of results and ensuring agreed actions are tracked and followed up on.
- Collate, analyse and distribute scheduled and ad hoc management reports.
As our IT Support Partner you will need the following attributes and skills
- Significant experience in a similar IT faceted role in a fast paced, customer centric and multi-site business.
- Proven track record of implementing tangible, sustainable service improvements.
- Good understanding of technology and IT best practice with strong IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an inherent ability to effectively communicate with and influence others.
- High levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a large and varied workload and demonstrate high levels of organisation.
- Drive and determination to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work within and champion a rigorous process driven framework.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry (desirable).
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support center means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our IT Support Partner then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!