Corporate Performance Analytics Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Corporate Performance Analytics Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Corporate Performance Analytics Manager you will be responsible to the Director of Corporate Business but sitting and working with clinical analytics. The role will involve ownership, development, and delivery of all corporate performance reporting, at directorate, scheme, and portfolio level, addressing direct and interrelated performance.
Responsibilities as our Corporate Performance Analytics Manager include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the corporate channel including operational, clinical, pricing and Vitality areas, in order to create and deliver thought leadership on end
to end performance
- Create and deliver regular accurate and effective reports with limited guidance
- Utilise high quality analytics SQL, Excel VBA and Access to deliver high quality outputs.
- Confidently manage stakeholder expectations through robust relationship delivery and high quality communication skills.
- Adapt style to suit the audience and delivers complex messaging and analytics in a meaningful way to meet the needs and style of the audience.
- Ensure that all reports originating from the department are accurate, on time and reliable.
- Produce reports including insight, ensuring that the data supporting the analysis is accurate, and checking that results are reasonable
- Enhance and maintain automation of reporting
- Develop and investigate the applicability of new data extraction techniques and tools to support the analysis the team does.
To become our Corporate Performance Analytics Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Impeccable analytics, including excellent SQL, VBA, Excel
- Effective communication of complex analytical concepts and results including word and PPT report preparation where required
- Experience of using variable data sets to yield credible, effective insights
- Experience of Spotfire Reporting Tool
- Experience with clinical or operational or health/wellness analytics
- A proven understanding of or interest the UK healthcare system
Working for Vitality as a Corporate Performance Analytics Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 02 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Corporate Performance Analytics Manager please click ‘apply’ today.