Digital Product Owner
Digital Product Owner - Member Apps, Bournemouth, £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Digital Product Owner will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Digital Product Owner your role will be delivering excellent digital products is critical to support our members and to deliver the Vitality strategy. We are looking for someone who wants to come on board and help drive forward the Vitality apps, taking ownership of the product and working with the business to achieve a best in class product.
Responsibilities as our Digital Product Owner include:
- Responsible for the daily management and ownership of the Vitality Member App, ensuring user and business benefits and KPIs are realised.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define and communicate the product development roadmap and priorities
- Responsible for continually enhancing the customer experience of the Vitality Member App
- Responsible for monitoring and optimising performance of the Vitality Member App
- Work closely with the product scrum team to communicate the product feature priorities and delivery plans of the 0-3 month product roadmap
- Break down and prioritise delivery of product features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross product dependencies.
- Lead sprint planning meetings with the scrum team reviewing previous and current sprint, stating the sprint goal, explain feature priorities and guiding the team on the deliverables required to meet the sprint goal.
- Lead sprint review and demos of delivered capability and value to the business stakeholders
- Lead sprint retrospectives and contribute to the ongoing team continuous improvement process.
- Work with UX, design, performance and optimisation teams to drive improvements across key journeys delivered by the product
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Product Manager for Member experience, business process owners and scrum team to deliver the desired customer outcomes and organisational goals of the Vitality Member App.
- Provide technical input into the business cases that are produced by the Digital Product Manager and Business Owners
To become our Digital Product Owner, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Digital specialist with a proven track record working within in a digital role
- Performance driven marketer - highly numerate, analytical and results focused
- Strong knowledge of digital industry and mobile/web product development
- Advocacy of the user and proven champion of the customer experience
- Experience building consumer quality digital products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings (e.g. lead scrum ceremonies and workshops to elicit requirements) with business and technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate at all levels through the business
- Good analytical skills and be able to work with our analytics team to review the performance of our journeys and identify areas of improvement
- Evidence of proactive approach to self-improvement and appetite to stay in tune with market trends
Working for Vitality as a Digital Product Owner, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 09 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Product Owner, please click ‘apply’ today.