Basic Salary - £20,000 progressing to £27,000 plus bonus.
Are you looking to join an award-winning company at an exciting time of growth?
Having been ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for 2 years running, and winning multiple awards, we are both an established lender and employer in our market. We’re looking for a Collections Advisor (Relationship Manager), experienced in collections, to join our friendly and vibrant team.
Reporting to the Collections Team Manager, the role holder will be responsible for effectively managing a set of accounts that are in arrears. You will deliver high standards of customer service, taking ownership of your personal performance.
Our Relationship Managers carry out the collections role with a degree of personal responsibility and autonomy, allowing them to ensure that all our customers receive excellent customer service during the lifetime of their loan. They work hard to build a thorough understanding and an individual relationship with our customers. That’s why we call them Relationship Managers.
All this you’ll achieve, while keeping the best interests of our customers at the heart of what you do.
The Collections Advisor (Relationship Manager) role is for you if you have:
- Minimum of 12 months target driven collections experience, preferably within financial services.
- A commercially minded approach.
- Proven ability in identifying the underlying cause of arrears or root cause of arrears.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily workload whilst working accurately under pressure.
- Great communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Up to date working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation as stipulated by the FCA.
If you’re up for the challenge of becoming our Collections Advisor (Relationship Manager), then here’s what you’ll get back:
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Sound good? Don’t delay, send your CV across today to become our Collections Advisor (Relationship Manager)!