SAP FICO Consultant
Job Position: SAP FICO Consultant
Salary: £ 40,000 Gross per Year
Start Date: 16th February 2018, Closing Date: 16th March 2018
S P A Enterprise Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires SAP FICO Consultant with hands-on experience on SAP Payroll engine, working alongside a SAP Integration Partner to define the requirements, perform configuration, testing and go-live supportand must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key description of the role:
Job Description: SAP FICO Consultant
- Provide domain and business/operational knowledge and be involved to undertake business process consulting to customers and deliver high quality, innovative business solutions.
- Design and evaluate successful pre-sales/business development activities like customer engagement strategies, business case/proposal creation, customer presentations.
- Conduct and work on delivery and project management SAP consulting engagements, and involved in customer business benefits, within a professional services environment, business blueprint workshops and solutioning.
- Work on General Ledger (FI-GL), Account Receivables (FI-AR), Account Payable (FI-AP), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Element Accounting (CO-CEA), Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Internal orders(CO-IO) & profit center accounting (CO-PCA).
- Must configure and mantain SAP system functionality and contribute to implement consistent system processes globally.
- Provide guidance and training to regional teams in the adoption and implementation of the agreed best practice processes and procedures on a global basis.
- Should support post implementation for SAP (SD, MM, PP, FICO) and coordinate with any third party consultants to ensure compliance, standards and optimal solution delivery.
- Deliver projects transition into support, ensuring that all areas of transition are covered (documentation of systems, processes, procedures and training materials).
- Create, configure and maintain authorisation profiles, data maintenance and migration from legacy systems.
- Train end-users in FI (GL, AA, AR, BA and AP) and CO (CCA and PC) in preparation for implementation projects.
- Work on LSMW and BDC for uploading master data in Production system.
- Ensure the specification of SAP FICO application solutions are correctly defined in line with
with Business Requirements.
- Pro-actively recommend decisions or resolutions on IT application projects, finance business consultancy, business process areas, BRM (Business Relationship Management) services.
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Experience in the configuration and management of SAP FICO IT application systems development, maintenance and support.
- Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 7+ years FICO SAP Experience, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP FICO with certification where applicable.
- Consultancy skills, to provide recommendations on SAP FICO business process and IT solution design and implementation.
- Knowledge of financial and cost accounting within SAP.
- Considerable Finance and Controlling business process experience.
- Extensive experience working in various SAP interfaces, especially Idoc's and RFCs.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL and Testing Tools.
- Self-starter and motivated team player who delivers the best work every time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (business cases, specifications etc.)
Please apply with updated CV via email.