Product Marketing Manager
Here at Communicator, we are looking to expand our team significantly and we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. This role will work closely on a daily basis with our sales, customer success and technology teams to ensure successful alignment and a fostering of a truly collaborative approach to our go to market strategy. This is an exciting and demanding role, which provides huge room for growth and success where you'll be responsible for helping Communicator to lead the market and delight our customers through the delivery of breakthrough results.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy more) and a contributory Pension scheme, we also offer the following:
- Have annual salary reviewsHave a monthly in-the-office pub quiz which complements our Social club activitiesCover any training or event you want to attend within reasonHave bi-annual off-site company days
- Offer a relaxed and fun working environment
- Offer life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
- Significantly contributing to the development of the overall business strategy through the identification of market trends and opportunities, and the translation of these into clear Proposition strategies that drive business growth, and enable Communicator to achieve competitive advantage
- Develop a clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Contribute to Communicator's thought leadership in the industry through the development of a robust and effective content multi format content aligned to the wider marketing strategy and campaigns
- To represent Communicator professionally at all times and establish strong internal, customer and partner relationships
- Input into Marketing Planning and sharing best practice with Marketing peers to create efficiencies
- Creating clear Product Messaging, including Positioning, Features & Benefits and USP's for the Communicator Proposition
- Creation and ongoing development of sales tools; including white papers, presentations, collateral, website content and competitive analysis for external use
- Working with Marketing on PR and Product Review Programs
- Working with Beta customers to generate success stories
- Working with the Product Manager, Product Owner and the Head of Marketing to co-create Go-to-market launch plans
- Maintain and evolve strong relationships with sales, channel marketing, marketing communications, product operations, finance, customer success and other departments to ensure the product is effectively introduced to the market and continues to be successful.
- Contribute to the CAB (Customer Advisory Board) and continually review voice of the customer feedback
The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly driven marketer, able to deal in marketing operational detail and managing multiple projects with defined outputs aligned to business vision and goals.
You will have an extensive and impressive track record of delivering results through marketing, coupled with a strong understanding of technology and the digital marketing landscape. You'll be very comfortable forging and managing relationships with multiple departments and thrive in a multi-functional business unit environment. You'll be commercially astute and have a good knowledge of broad business as well as the ability to influence your peers and colleagues within Communicator.
You will be comfortable in taking accountability for your areas of responsibility and championing the voice of the customer internally.You will have a passion for being both market and customer centric, and have clear evidence of driving real business innovation and results as a result of this.You will possess and demonstrate every day personal qualities of integrity, collaboration and be intrinsically customer centric in your decision making with an unwavering dedication to brining to life our vision of delivering breakthrough results that our customers can't get anywhere else.