Assistant Manager/Interior Designer
Roll call for all interior design assistant managers!!
I am currently working with a luscious interior design company with pieces from throughout the world, fusing classic and contemporary styles creating a timeless look, all the time. They are on the search for an exceptional Assistant Manager/Interior Designer to drive the company even further towards success for their clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 3 interior design consultants.
- Take control of design.
- Sales on products.
- Working from a concession in one of the world's most renowned department stores.
Essential skills required:
- Previous assistant management/supervisor work history.
- High end retail minimum 2 years.
- Basic CAD skills.
- Impeccable communication.
The important things:
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Hours: Mon-Fri 10 - 9 (1hr lunch)
Holiday: 20 days per year + bank holidays
Probation: 3 months
Benefits: Great commission structure.
If the above role sounds of interest and you have the required skills, please apply now! For more information, contact Alex MacDonald at Brook Street on 0207 845 8500.