Sales Executive / Marketing Executive
Are you a Sales & Marketing Executive with interest in the Automotive sector? Would you like the opportunity to manage a full sales cycle as well as social media channels?
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to join our team based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire on a full time, permanent basis. In return as our Sales Executive / Marketing Executive you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000-£24,000 per annum.
Zircotec is a fast-growing UK manufacturing business that is rapidly becoming a global brand. At our factory in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, we process and supply performance enhancing components for the automotive and motorsport sectors. Our products are used by major performance vehicle manufacturers; motorsport teams; and aftermarket customers world-wide. Ongoing expansion has created the need to strengthen our sales team.
About the Sales Executive / Marketing Executive role
We’re looking for someone with a passion for the automotive sector to join our team and help us reach our 5 year business plan. This is a great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to play a large part shaping the future of The Zircotec Group and you will be exposed to all aspects of a growing business. We have three companies associated with the Group, of which each offers their individual challenges. We now require someone with a passion to develop their career within Sales & Marketing.
Our Sales Executive / Marketing Executive duties will include but will not necessarily limited to:
- Managing the first line of communication with our retail customer base,
- Managing the full sales cycle from answering initial enquiries through to customer satisfaction surveys, including phone, email, social media and face-to face sales.
- Content creation: Developing and executing the right content for the brand and our channels. Working with the Marketing executive to deliver our marketing strategy effectively and efficiently
- Social media: You will also manage all our social media channels, including managing content (posting, responding to comments and messages, interacting and engaging with influencers and other users) on the various platforms.
- Managing the E-commerce function of the group of companies, managing full cycle from order through to dispatch of orders
- Provide administration support to the sales and marketing teams.
Our ideal Sales Executive / Marketing Executive will have the below skills and experience:
- Previous Sales Experience
- Interest in the Automotive sector
- Ability to liaise with Directors and senior team members
- Very organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Creative thinker with a good understanding of social media
- Excellent administration abilities
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Executive / Marketing Executive then please click ‘Apply’ today!