General Sales Assistant – New Corner Manchester (m/f)
Maisons du Monde is a young, dynamic French brand specialising in retail sales of furniture and decorative items such as tableware, textiles, lights and candles.
The firm currently has around 7,000 enthusiastic employees. Maisons du Monde has opened more than 300 subsidiaries since its creation in 1996.
Maisons du Monde is still growing – join us! We will open a new corner in Manchester at the end of March !
As a general sales assistant, you’ll be busy on all fronts.
- Welcoming and advising customers
- Sales, achievement of store sales objectives, monitoring of performance indicators (e.g. average basket, sales index, conversion rate)
- Helping with deliveries and ensuring products are properly displayed in the sales area, restocking and compliance with company merchandising rules
- Managing the till (depending on store organisation)
- Initial sales experience (1 year minimum)
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Proactive approach, curiosity, team spirit
- Dynamism, involvement and commitment
Does this sound like you? Join our fast-growing business!
What you can expect to find in store?
- Enthusiastic teams
- A great working atmosphere in a dynamic group
- A tailor-made induction programme and day-to-day support from your managers
- Personal and professional fulfilment