Assistant Manager – New Corner Manchester (m/f)
Maisons du Monde is a young, dynamic French brand specialising in retail sales of furniture and decorative items such as tableware, textiles, lights and candles.
The firm currently has around 7,000 enthusiastic employees.
Maisons du Monde has opened more than 300 subsidiaries since its creation in 1996.
Maisons du Monde is still growing – join us!
Assistant Manager at Maisons du Monde support the store’s management team with their day-to-day tasks and lead the sales staff.
- Sales, customer advice and building loyalty
- Monitoring of sales indicators and turnover, and achievement of the store’s sales objectives
- Helping with deliveries and ensuring products are properly promoted in the sales area (according to the visual display guidelines)
- Leadership, coaching and support for the sales team.
Depending on how the store is organised, you may also be required to deal with product deliveries and/or work on the till.
- An experienced sales assistant (minimum 2 years’ sales experience), ideally with some initial experience of team leadership
- Exemplary conduct, involvement and commitment
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Motivation, flexibility and teamwork
Does this sound like you? Join our fast-growing business!
What you can expect to find in store?
- Enthusiastic teams
- A great working atmosphere in a dynamic group
- A tailor-made induction programme and day-to-day support from your managers
- Personal and professional fulfilment