Here at Communicator, we are looking to expand our team significantly and we want to speak with experienced Lead Developers who love developing and have a passion for what they do. We want people willing to learn and try new technologies and use them to solve problems in ways that even we haven't thought of yet.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy more) and a contributory Pension scheme, we also offer the following:
- Have annual salary reviews
- Have a monthly in-the-office pub quiz which complements our Social club activities
- Cover any training or event you want to attend within reason
- Have bi-annual off-site company days
- Offer a relaxed and fun working environment
- Offer life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
- Designing, Building, testing and deploying elegant solutions.
- Identifying areas of improvement in current systems.
- Contributing to technical direction short, medium and long term.
- Managing and refining your backlog with your team and our Product Owner.
- Leading and organising team and cross team activities.
To be successful in this role, ideally you have the below previous experience and attributes:
- 5 years plus experience with technologies ideally focussed on MVC and Web API.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB or any others you can bring to the table.
- Experience with automation tools such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
- Knowledge of version control systems ideally Git with GitFlow/GitHub Flow.
- A good understanding of Design Patterns such as DDD and TDD.
- Worked in an agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum.
- A good understanding of the complexities of scale.