Here at Communicator, we are looking to expand our team significantly and we want to speak with experienced Senior Developers who have a true passion for developing, and want to join an organisation where you will be given an opportunity to make a real difference within our business. We want people who are willing to learn and try new technologies in order to solve problems in ways that even we haven't thought of yet. We're looking for experienced people that can bring something extra to the table.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy more) and a contributory Pension scheme, we also offer the following
- Have annual salary reviews
- Have a monthly in-the-office pub quiz which complements our Social club activities
- Cover any training or event you want to attend within reason
- Have bi-annual off-site company days
- Offer a relaxed and fun working environment
- Offer life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
- Designing, Building, testing and deploying elegant solutions.
- Identifying areas of improvement in current systems.
- Refining backlog items with your team and collaborating with other teams to ensure a shared vision.
- Mentoring others
To be successful in this role, ideally you have the below previous experience and attributes:
- 5 years plus experience with technologies ideally focussed on MVC and Web API.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB or any others you can bring to the table.
- Experience with automation tools such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
- Knowledge of version control systems ideally Git with GitFlow/GitHub Flow.
- A good understanding of Design Patterns such as DDD and TDD.
- Worked in an agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum.
- A good understanding of the complexities of scale.