Junior Office Administrator
JUNIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
Salary circa £17,000 (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a keen and self-motivated Junior Office Administrator to join a fast-growing company, offering Software products that provide solutions and support to the Education industry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, friendly team and be an essential part of the company's growth in the next 12 months therefore your ability and willingness to adapt and grow with the business is crucial.
You will quickly become a valued member of staff, responsible for the smooth running of the office, overseeing all the office functions of the business and being the main point of call for all queries therefore a pleasant and professional telephone manner is essential.
Office Administrator responsibilities to include:
- Receive all incoming calls and deal with them in a professional, efficient and helpful manner.
- Assist in the creating of reports, including printing, collating insights, binding and posting
- Build relationships with the company's clients; keeping them engaged and motivated towards achieving their goals.
- Arrange meetings, meeting rooms, phone meetings and update calendars accordingly
- Research and arrange travel and accommodation details
- Manage the post and filing as required
- Update company contact lists
- Send emails and make follow up phone calls
- Check incoming import data and complete imports using the company's software
- Minute taking.
- Act as a trouble shooter for basic customer support cases.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Friendly and keen to learn.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task.
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
You may be working as a Junior Office Administrator, Office Junior, Office Administrator or similar and be looking for your next challenge in the radius of Lincoln, North Hykeham, Market Rasen, Saxilby, Waddington, Newark or Wragby.