Parts & Accessories Advisor
We have an opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for a Parts & Accessories Advisor based at our client’s Head Office in Walton-on-Thames. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus. You will also receive 26 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year (capped at 31) with BH’s on top.
About the role
The Parts & Accessories Advisor is responsible for monitoring, reporting on and resolving inbound calls, emails and contacts to the Parts & Accessories Department through actioning, redirecting or escalating as required. Liaising daily with the Customer Care team, Kia stakeholders, MOBIS and other departments as required, the Parts & Accessories Advisor will provide support to resolve outstanding customer issues or other queries relating to parts or accessories delays or supply.
You will also ensure new models are supported from launch and on an on-going basis with accessories and parts and for new dealer appointments will provide, deliver and report the results of on-site initial set up training for parts and accessory specific systems and processes.
What we’re looking for in our Parts & Accessories Advisor
- Ability to communicate effectively with dealer personnel, suppliers and other agencies in person and over the phone or by email
- Very strong PC skills with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Logical, analytical self-motivated approach
- High numeracy and literacy skills essential
- Ability to meet deadlines with the minimum of supervision
- Full driving licence essential
- Some travel in the UK will be required
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Previous automotive experience in either a franchised dealership parts department or vehicle manufacturer/importer desirable
- Experience with automotive industry software packages such as manufacturer Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) Systems and Dealer Communications Systems (DCS) desirable
Parts & Accessories Advisor Working Hours: 36.5 hours per week – 9.00am – 5.30pm (4.30pm finish on Friday)
So if you would like to join our team as our new Parts & Accessories Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!