Job Title: Qualified Teacher
Location: Broadstairs, Kent
Type: Part-Time, 15 Hours a Week
The organisation are looking to recruit a qualified teacher to join the team at their beautiful nursery in Broadstairs, Kent, caring for children aged 3 months to 5 years. The Company consists of nine nurseries in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Maidstone, Faversham and Forest Hill. There are fantastic opportunities to further your career with the company as they're a growing organisation.
They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education for children
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- An ability to lead quality early years practice with vision and creativity
- Successful experience of planning, assessing and teaching in the early years
- A clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding early years practice
- A good understanding of the statutory requirements
- Ability to create a positive and child-centred learning environment
- High levels of organisation and the ability to plan effectively to meet children's individual needs
You will need to hold a qualified teacher qualification (QTS)
Your role will include promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
Salary will be dependent on previous experience and responsibilities.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Qualified Nursery Nurse, Level 3 Qualified Nursery Officer, Qualified Child Care Worker, Child Care Practitioner, Child Care Assistant, Residential Child Care Worker, Nursery Teacher, Early Childhood Teaching Assistant, Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Nursery Worker will also be considered for this role.