Job Title: Financial Controller
Display Salary Circa £40k subject to Qualifications and Experience
A well know high street Telecoms company are looking for a Financial Controller to join their vibrant Operations team in the Leicester Area.
How about working in a driven but relaxed atmosphere in a family feel run business?
We are looking for someone with initiative, commitment and a strong character to play a key part in a small team in a relaxed office-based environment.
As a Financial Controller, with us attention to detail and looking for ways to save costs are crucial. Initiative is an essential requirement along with trend spotting as we know figures are your passion!
We are looking for a qualified or part qualified Financial Controller to work closely with Chief Accountant and MD as well as other senior and operational team members. You will look for ways of how to save the company money (the MD likes that!).
Variety in your role goes without saying as no two days are ever the same!
Key Experience Requirements:
- Experience in Using SAGE
- Detailed level Excel reporting and analysis
- Highly organised and ability to Multi-task
- At least 5-7 years practical accounting experience
- Methodical and Flexible approach to tasks
- Previous retail experience desired
- Fully understanding of Payroll and associated tasks
- Consistently seeks improvement methods
- Multi-inter business structure experience
- Monday – Friday 9-5:30
- Positive working culture and enjoyable office environment
- Open door policy for approaching Senior Members of the team including the MD
- Modern office environment complete with team ‘chill out room’
Your Salary & Benefits:
- Circa £40k dependant on experience and qualifications
- Company Pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Staff discounts
- Cycle to work and Childcare vouchers
- Loyalty scheme
Click apply, attaching a covering letter clarifying your relevant experience and why you feel you would fit in with our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.