Business Development Executive/Sales Executive/Sales Rep
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a global and fast expanding business, and looking for a Business Development Executive to expand their UK client base. Focusing on the provision of process safety laboratory testing and Process Safety consultancy to 'blue chip', Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Personal Healthcare, Food, and other process industries.
Their professional Consultant Engineers provide expert knowledge on the avoidance and mitigation of fire and explosion risk within the workplace through the use of laboratory material safety data and process safety engineering good practise. Assisting clients in identifying fire and explosion risks and to develop an appropriate basis of safety for each operation.
Their energetic BD Executive will be able to discuss and expand on process safety services, legislation and safety compliance needs, to generate business and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring they are considered their primary safety partner. They will have a Degree in a Physical Sciences discipline, ideally Physics or Chemistry and a strong business development track record in the field of process safety, laboratory testing and consultancy services.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships
- Identify, research and develop new business opportunities
- Follow-up leads from Marketing and BDO team
- Quote scoping and generation
- Undertake customer sales visits in the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe as required.
- Attend selected training seminars and supporting other BD activities
- Obtain Market intelligence and brief Business Development Manager
- Participate in the development of other international offices for the Group
Skills & Experience:
- A Degree in a Physical Sciences discipline, ideally Chemistry or Physics
- Strong business development track record ideally in Process Safety. For the right candidate, technical knowledge training will be provided
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Access dbase would be useful but not essential as training will be provided on the CRM system
- Good telephone manner and communication skills with both external and internal clients
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Proactive manner in all aspects of business development
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Authorized to work in EU essential
Salary & Benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Business Development Executive, BDM, BDE, Business Development Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Business Development, Cold Calling, Telesales, Business Developer may also be considered for this role.