Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Travel expenses including excellent holiday package
Location: Tamworth and Surrounding Areas
The staff and Directors of Malachi Specialist Family Support Services CIC are committed to protecting and safeguarding all children and vulnerable adults it works with and promoting their well-being, as far as is reasonably possible. The organisation recognises its position in terms of the high level of engagement its staff has with vulnerable children and therefore operates safer recruitment and selection procedures and offers internal child protection training as part of its induction process. All organisation policies re-enforce Malachi’s commitment to safeguarding.
Main Purpose of Job:
Malachi is an innovative specialist therapeutic family support service offering a diverse range of services to children and families in schools and other community settings. Malachi adopts a pastoral working model with families and offers emotional and practical support on a wide range of issues.
Ideal candidates must have experience of:
- Experince of working in the social care sector with children, young people and families
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience of management within the third sector
- Demonstrable strategic planning and project/contract management experience
- A strong track record in managing, supervising and supporting staff to exceed expectations
- Experience of working in a busy environment
Our interventions take the form of working therapeutically on a 121 basis with parents, children and young people as well as having whole family sessions in order to address the difficulties within the family and to break down barriers preventing change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To line manage the Family Support Worker team.
- Maintain and improve the systems and processes of the delivery team in support of the organisations mission.
- Take lead responsibility for the professional development and mandatory training of front line staff.
- Take lead responsibility with all aspects of recruitment for the delivery team. This will also include a robust induction process and regular supervision.
- To process and allocate all referrals into the Service whilst adhering to specific KPI’s.
- Produce monthly summary reports on front line activity to the Head of Contracts and Compliance.
- To be responsible for achieving all agreed Service Delivery targets.
- To demonstrate a commitment to achieve sustainable outcomes for Families, to work as part of the children’s system to manage future demand and meet the needs of local families.
- To engender a culture that is underpinned by the whole family approach where staff take responsibility and ownership to ensure that they work across boundaries to support Families effectively.
- To be responsible for ensuring robust case management including supporting with advice in all aspects for each intervention.
- Take the lead responsibility to ensure that all monitoring, recording and reporting of Service outputs and outcomes.
- To build an excellent reputation for the Service in the area by creating and maintaining a good working relationship all relevant stakeholders.
- To liaise with the Data Quality Assurance Manager to develop and review processes.
- To professionally represent Malachi, by working in line with the policies and procedures of the company at all times.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.