Assistant Manager - Guildford - Luxury Home
360 are currently representing a high end home and furniture brand, who are searching for an Assistant Manager for their exciting new store opening in Guildford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager with a high end retail or homewares background, who wants to be part of a bigger brand with opportunities to grow with them.
- Minimum of 2 years Supervisor or Assistant Management experience
- Experienced managing turnovers of £1m+ and at least 10 staff
- Strong ability to act as a strong Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Good driver of sales and ability to lead by example by being present on the shopfloor selling
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally as well as excellent customer service skills
- Capable of understanding detailed store process and procedures and ability to delate to management support team
- Good coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Salary up to £26k depending on experience
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount and excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria