Residential Manager - Learning Disabilities
* * * * * RESIDENTIAL HOME MANAGER - LEARNING DISABILITIES * * * * *
LOCATION: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
SALARY: £32,000 - £37,000
EXCELLENT HOLIDAYS & BENEFITS including company pension plan, employee reward scheme, 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, mileage expenses and MUCH MORE!
Do you have experience in a Senior Management role within the Learning Disability sector?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care is a national organisation, specialising in the recruitment of professionals within the Health and Social Care sector. We are currently working alongside a renowned national Care provider of learning disabilities and educational services in their recruitment of an experienced Residential Manager.
As Residential Manager you will effectively support the service in managing and developing a small person centered team, ensuring the adults are supported, to lead valued and fulfilled lives. You will be supporting adults with a range of needs including learning and physical disabilities.
A number of other duties will include:
- Responsible for the operational management of the home, maintaining safe, effective care and support and a safe, comfortable physical environment.
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Overseeing the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering and domestic staff
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
- Being responsible for the monitoring and control of day-to-day expenditure
- Preparing budgets and monthly cash flow reports and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
- To record, monitor and resolve complaints, incidents and safeguarding issues within the home.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Leadership and Management or Health & Social Care
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Managerial role supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs in a residential setting
- RMA award
As the Residential Manager you will be working for a company that really values its people. You will receive a competitive pay package along with a range of benefits which reflect your qualifications, experience and commitment in this field. You will also receive continuous training and development so the progression opportunities are endless.
If this sounds like you then apply NOW as immediate interviews are available! For more details please send an up to date CV , or you can call Angela on 0191 2617570 and take the next step in your career.
Apply for Residential Manager - Learning Disabilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly