Area Support Manager - Assisted Living
* * * * * AREA SUPPORT MANAGER - ASSISTED LIVING * * * * *
LOCATION : NORTH EAST
SALARY : £32,000 - £33,000
FULL TIME POST
A RANGE OF AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDE: CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME, COMPANY CAR/ALLOWANCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, LIFE ASSURANCE, COMPANY INCENTIVES, SICK PAY, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS, FULLY FUNDED TRAINING AND MORE!
Do you have experience in a Senior Management role within the Supported Living, Domiciliary, or Elderly Care sectors?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care specialise in the permanent recruitment of Health & Social Care professionals. We are currently assisting one of the UK's leading Housing and Social Care providers in their recruitment of an experienced Area Support Manager.
You will join an ever growing, influential, and well respected organisation who provide supported living and domiciliary care packages for adults and the elderly with a range of needs. Reporting to the Business Support Manager this varied role will require a diverse skill set for estate management, customer service, people management and a passion for developing teams with our client's Assisted Living/Retirement Living Plus developments. You will further support the Registered Estate Managers; sometimes at short notice and occasionally at weekends.
A number of additional duties include:
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new teams, working with the Business Support Manager to ensure that inductions are completed within the company.
- Monitor budgetary systems for meals, food, domestic assistance and personal care.
- Assist with the resale of apartments by arranging to show interested parties around the development and to ensure the 'sparkle cleans' are undertaken before the resident moves in.
- Liaise with the Catering Manager on a weekly basis to ensure the smooth running of the catering service at the development.
- Provide a care and support response tailored to meet the identified needs of individual residents, liaising with health and social care professionals as required.
- Ensure effective performance management, addressing poor practice and dealing with grievances and disciplinary issues as and when required.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following:
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Leadership & Management or Health & Social Care
- 3 years minimum experience of working in a Management role supporting adults and the elderly, preferably within a Supported Living or Domiciliary Care setting
- Registered Manager's Award (RMA)
- Driver with a valid UK driving licence is essential
Interview slots are already available for this role, so rather than miss out, why don't you contact me today? Please forward your CV in confidence
Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about this opportunity then please call Angela on 0191 2617570 between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday so do not delay!
Apply for Area Support Manager - Assisted Living
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly