Investor Relations Associate
Job title: Investor Relations Associate
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday
Employer: Apollo Management International LLP
Apollo Management International LLP (Apollo) is looking to hire an Investors Relations Associate to join their expanding marketing team.
Primary responsibilities for this role include providing support for all aspects of the sales/marketing/client service process with a primary focus on Apollo’s EPF Platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- supporting the ongoing Investor Relations needs of the European Principal Finance (EPF) platform, ensuring that:
- ad hoc LP requests are addressed on a timely basis; and
- LPs are proactively contacted to provide updates on the performance of the various EPF funds.
- Supporting the IR needs of Apollo’s European Insurance business (AGER);
- through assisting in the creation of various update materials (presentations, quarterly reports, update letters, etc) to establish a best-in-class IR/marketing function for AGER;
- completion of LP reporting requests, diligence questionnaires;
- content development and logistical coordination of EPF-related events to ensure a prompt response-time and deliverance of a best-in-class investor experience;
- working with senior marketing and investment professionals on the development of bespoke proposals for customized investment solutions, fund offerings and/or to highlight market views;
- writing market and portfolio commentary to be used in investor reports and meetings;
- liaising with the internal sales force to serve as a primary resource for investor/prospect inquiries related to product offerings;
- managing process for onboarding new investor subscriptions and processing redemptions; and
- preparing internal reports for current funds.
Criteria for selection
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes:
- 2.1 degree from top tier university in Economics or a related subject;
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Asset Management in a Private Funds group;
- experience raising alternative funds for debt strategies;
- strong analytical background and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- experience in completing bespoke investor requests;
- experience in interacting with a range of very senior to junior stakeholders;
- solid grasp of the marketing process from a tactical and investment management perspective;
- second language required, an Asian language;
- strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to work well within a team-oriented environment;
- advanced qualification in either securities or the CFA; and
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
Apply via the Fish4Jobs online portal
Date posted: 14 February 2018
Closing date: 14 March 2018