An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for Engineers (Electrical & Electronics System Development Group) to join the team based in Millbrook. Working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653.67 - £41,787.74 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
Calsonic Kansei is a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents.
Our desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
Our product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. We are aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of our product range & customer base. The new development centre becomes part of the CK global development organisation.
To become an active member of the team that is leading Design & Delivery of Power Electronics, other electrical Components for a variety of OEM applications. Your development activities will support to win new Business for Calsonic Kansei.
Key responsibilities of our Engineers (Electrical & Electronics System Development Group):
- Capture OEM needs through continuous communication & translate those into Technical definition
- Participate in Development of Power Electronics , other electrical components achieving Quality, Cost & Delivery targets
- Communicate efficiently with HQ in Japan & EU Internal Functions to achieve Product Development
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
- Promotion of Calsonic Kansei Europe electrical & electronics design group technology.
Your profile as one of our Engineers (Electrical & Electronics System Development Group):
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Development experience in Power Electronics & Electrical Components in an automotive or similar engineering environment
- Proven experience of developing Inverters would be an advantage
- Good understanding of Automotive standards, design methodologies & working practices
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good Team Player
Our ideal Engineers (Electrical & Electronics System Development Group) will have the ability and experience to:
- Communicate in Technical Language with OEM Design Team to capture OEM needs
- Be part of Design & Develop team for Power Electronics, other electrical Automotive Components in accordance with ISO26262 Functional Safety Processes & Concepts
- Competent user of industry standard network & calibration tools like CANalyzer
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Conduct Benchmark Activities
Benefits of becoming one of our Engineers (Electrical & Electronics System Development Group):
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become one of our Engineers (Electrical & Electronics System Development Group). We’d love to hear from you!