We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Beyond Digital Solutions we are currently looking for an Graphic Designer to join us in Boldon. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent contract and you will recieve a highly competitive salary.
Beyond Digital Solutions provides ‘end to end’ digital signage solutions. This includes consulting with clients about their signage needs and sourcing suitable new technology and products. After designing a signage solution, hardware and software solutions are matched to this need. We also create and design creative content required for the screens. Our in house engineers install the solution and clients are supported with an SLA.
BDS holds a strong position within a rapidly expanding market. We specialise in the automotive sector, but also within corporate communications, leisure, retail, healthcare, transport and estate agency. Our clients include a range of large corporate, international clients through to SME’s.
As our Graphic Designer you will join our creative team helping to support a wide range of projects for clients in many business sectors. You will design and create artwork for new concepts starting with hand drawn sketches, through to final asset design using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. This includes setup of professional proposals using InDesign.
Main responsibilities of our Graphic Designer:
- Preparing graphics and artwork from sketches and concept drawings to final asset production
- Managing InDesign documents where several members of the team have prepared sections, taking responsibility for overall formatting and presentation
- Recording information onto client timesheets
- Working on several projects concurrently
- Meeting clients where required in a support role, listening and interpreting their ideas into designs
- Leading the companies activity across all digital platforms including internal graphics, website design and social media
- Working with a range of software programmes
- Driving high satisfaction levels with customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required of our Graphic Designer:
- A solid understanding of a range of relevant software programmes including Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, and Photoshop are essential
- Must be comfortable hand drawing designs
- Ideally have design related qualifications
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent understanding of digital marketing
- A working knowledge of stock photography would be beneficial but not essential
- HTML / WordPress skills are very useful but not essential
- Experience of digital agency culture would be beneficial
- A solid understanding of a range of relevant software programmes
If you feel this is the right role for you, click “Apply” to become our new Graphic Designer! We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly