Part-time Evening Care Taker And Cleaner / Supervisor
Ideal for a flexible candidate who can 'muck in' with a team and offer team supervision, working evening shifts at Lumbertubs School 15:00 pm- 18:00 pm
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide a service and lead a team that meets our contractual commitments. This could include tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surfaces, mopping of areas required.
What will this role involve?
- Work in line with legislative regulations i.e. ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment
- Comply with Internal and External HSE and Quality requirements
- Provide a cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
- Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
- Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all time ensuring customer satisfaction
- Report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment.
- Manage staff in their area Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
What are we looking for?
- Experience using chemicals and machinery safely
- A team player
- Environmental awareness
- Tool Box talk
- Manual handling
- Medicals - other
What makes this role unique?
You will manage the staff within your area and In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.