An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for an Exhaust Engineer to join the team based in Millbrook. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653.67 - £41,787.74 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
Calsonic Kansei is a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents.
Our desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
Our product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. We aim to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of our product range & customer base.
The new development centre becomes part of the Calsonic Kansei global development organisation.
The design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
Key responsibilities of the Exhaust Engineer:
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
- Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
- Promotion of Calsonic Kansei technology & products
Your profile as the Exhaust Engineer:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in the design or testing of automotive exhaust systems
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
Our ideal Exhaust Engineer will have the ability and experience to:
- Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
- Produce design data including the use of NX7.5 or above CAD system (Solids, Surfacing & Drafting)
- Release design data using the design release process & standards
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
Benefits of becoming the Exhaust Engineer:
- Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become our Exhaust Engineer. We’d love to hear from you!