An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for an Exhaust Engineer to join the team based in Millbrook. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653.67 - £41,787.74 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
Calsonic Kansei is a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents.
Our desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
Our product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. We aim to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of our product range & customer base.
The new development centre becomes part of the Calsonic Kansei global development organisation.
The design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
Key responsibilities of the Exhaust Engineer:
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
- Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
- Promotion of Calsonic Kansei technology & products
Your profile as the Exhaust Engineer:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in the design or testing of automotive exhaust systems
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
Our ideal Exhaust Engineer will have the ability and experience to:
- Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
- Produce design data including the use of NX7.5 or above CAD system (Solids, Surfacing & Drafting)
- Release design data using the design release process & standards
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
Benefits of becoming the Exhaust Engineer:
- Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become our Exhaust Engineer. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Exhaust Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly