Head Chef - £30k DOE - Luxury Hotel - 2 AA Rosettes
HEAD CHEF - 2 AA ROSETTES - 4* LUXURY HOTEL - NORTH CORNWALL
- Role: Head Chef
- Salary: From £30,000 DOE
- Hours: 48hrs // Straight shifts
- Benefits: Excellent Staff Package
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking for a very talented and and passionate Head Chef who can take over the running of the Hotels prestigious 2 AA Rosette restaurant. Our Client a well known, award winning North Coast luxury hotel is looking to recruit a Head Chef to take over the running of their multi-rosette restaurant famed for exquisite dishes.
As Head Chef you will need to be pro-active in your approach and ensure the running of the kitchen adheres to the strict codes of practice, policies and procedures relating to food, storage, serving and specifications. You will be working alongside the executive head chef to construct and design menus whilst overseeing pricing to achieve maximum GP. Within your role of Head Chef you will also be competent in stock rotation, food health and safety to the highest levels and ensure all stock levels are at an optimum level of availability.
As Head Chef you will:
- Have previous experience of working as a head chef within multi rosette establishments
- Be competent in ordering, negotiating best price for products and kitchen planning to ensure service is conducted as smoothly as possible
- Have a cool head whilst working under pressure and have a strong passion to produce exciting and innovative menus
- Be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of communication and maintain excellent relationships with other team leaders
- Lead training and development for kitchen staff. Providing coaching on costing, menu development, presentation and recipes
- Be efficient on producing staff rota's, delivering consistent exceptional standard dishes
The Head Chef will receive access to a fantastic staff package along with earning a brilliant salary from £30,000 plus dependant on experience.
If you would like to know more or be considered for the role please send your CV in the first instance via the provided means on this website and I will be in touch. Alternatively call Alex Dwyer on 01726 879600