Customer Operations Team Manager
Vitality, Customer Operations Team Manager – Wealth Management, Croydon, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Operations Team Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Customer Operations Team Manager – Wealth Management you will be tasked with building and maintaining a highly productive team while supporting the project with designing, implementing and assessing working practices to ensure that the team is consistently running efficiently and productively at all times. The manager will be ultimately responsible for meeting key project milestones, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Our environment changes frequently. You will be managing system and process improvement whilst engaging with the quality assurance programme and project teams whilst critically evaluating proposals with optimism and positivity. You will always work towards maintaining and improving operations by monitoring all outstanding operational actions and action plans ops system performance and escalate where necessary
managing system and process improvement whilst engaging with the quality assurance programme
Responsibilities as our Customer Operations Team Manager include:
- Determine and drive the team’s areas of focus. You will constantly be reviewing; needs and skill assessments
capacity & succession planning, quality and customer-service standards, compliance with regulatory and risk rules
liaising with the QA function to improve knowledge and processes,
- Driving reward and recognition and ensure all operations staff have opportunities for personal development and regular experience of the wider organisation
- Carrying out regular staff appraisals and performance reviews, ensuring highest performing staff are rewarded in line with company policy
- Recruit, develop and motivate a team of personable and reliable experts
- You will be tasked with creating and maintain a very high quality service for all clients in relation to all operational processes, whilst taking ownership of issues and providing first time fixes in as many cases as possible
- Under your leadership your team will support new product delivery cycles from inception to implementation in conjunction with the project team, while ensuring the team are kept informed throughout
- Monitor and prepare real-time MI: You will have to collate, analyse and summarise data and trends for reports used in the Operational Forum and Management Committee meetings
- Support the Operations Manager & Business Compliance and Risk officer to ensure adherence to a programme of ongoing compliance and risk reviews
- BCP: Support the planning for business continuity in order to mitigate risk to the staff, clients and business
- Meet key project milestones, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide strong leadership in developing a learning and development culture
- Maintain your own professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
To become our Customer Operations Team Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Operational/Administration Team management experience
- 5+ years contact Centre experience
- In depth knowledge of the Financial Services and/or industry and wealth management products
- Experience dealing with IFAs and financial services brokerages and managing relationships at a senior level
- FCA Training & Competence approved qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in Business or Management
- GBST or wealth platform experience
- Noble system/IVR system experience
Working for Vitality as an experienced Customer Operations Team Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 02 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Operations Team Manager – Wealth Management please click ‘apply’ today.