Customer Operations Consultant
Vitality, Customer Operations Consultant – Wealth Management , Croydon, £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Operations Consultant will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Customer Operations Consultant – Wealth Management your role will be to help establish the Vitality Invest Operations Team as a centre of excellence and to provide a superior level of customer service through market leading service and support.
You will play a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with independent financial advisers while ensuring set Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
Responsibilities as our Customer Operations Consultant include:
- Possess a positive ‘get the job done’ attitude, displaying flexible approach to an ever changing environment.
- Support the Customer Operations Manager through project delivery cycles in conjunction with the project team.
- Build relationships with adviser firms and their clients by answering calls promptly & providing them with high quality service. Aim to supply all the information needed on the first call efficiently and accurately.
- Take personal ownership and responsibility for resolving enquiries from clients promptly, doing necessary investigations and corrections.
- Develop and manage relationships with the financial adviser firms and their customers.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external clients by telephone, e-mail, web chat or in writing in a clear, concise and polite manner.
- Review, develop, test and implement changes to procedures and working practices in line with programme delivery.
- Work collaboratively to achieve our team service level agreements.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times and ensure net promoter scores are in line with service level agreements.
- Understand business risk appetite and work within the limits at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant FCA & compliance requirements and monitor changes regularly.
- Own personal development utilising opportunities available and support from the Customer Operations Manager.
- Maintain your own professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in customer-centric operations; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
To become our Customer Operations Consultant, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Operational Customer Service experience
- Proven Operations experience
- In depth knowledge of the Financial Services industry and wealth management products including Pensions & ISAs.
- Knowledge of Unit Trusts, OIECs, ETFs and equities, etc.
- Experience dealing with IFAs and financial services brokerages and managing relationships
- Financial and/or Investment qualifications such as CF1, CISI, FA2, IOC, IMC, IAQ etc
- Degree or equivalent in Business or Management
- GBST or wealth platform experience
- Noble system/IVR system experience
Working for Vitality as an experienced Customer Operations Consultant, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Operations Consultant – Wealth Management please click ‘apply’ today.