Production Operative - Manufacturing Composites
Job Title: Production Operative - Composites
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a small technology driven company with an extensive list of Blue chip companies. The company provide equipment in to the Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Metrology and many other sectors.
- This is a role which will suit a candidate that can think for themselves, willing to try new challenges and be adaptable to the company's dynamic production demands
- Operating machinery safely and effectively for production processing
- Following safety procedures and company policies
- Working under the guidance of the Team Leader to perform and complete assigned duties in a timely manner
- A willingness to learn and be part of a friendly, dedicated and hardworking team
- Strong communication and team working skills
Key personal attributes and behaviours:
- A positive and professional 'can do' attitude
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Excellent reasoning, listening, verbal and written communications skills
- An eye for detail
If you feel this role looks right for you and want to join their team, it's time to get your application started. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role, also detailing your salary requirements by clicking the APPLY button.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Profiling Operative, Sanding Operative, Inline Mixing Operative, Materials Handler, Forklift Driver, Process Operative, Manufacturing Operative, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Operative, Production Technician, Process Operator, Production Engineer, may also be considered for this role.