Our client, a global leader in their industry, is currently looking for a Contract Systems Engineer. The successful candidate will be working in a dedicated project team that is challenged with the task of delivering robust and cost effective instrumentation, control and power systems.
This role will hold responsibility for the following:
- Requirements Management
- Development of Requirement Verification
- Hazard Analysis
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Maintenance Analysis
- System Documentation including:
- Obsolescence Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Handbook Information
- Degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering (e.g. systems, analogue, power electronics, mechanical, motor, EMC etc)
- Experience using simulation tools is essential - MATLAB/Simulink would be advantageous
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to high integrity design
- A proven track record of systems engineering techniques
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases and design reviews
- Must be eligible to obtain security clearance without restrictions.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.