Recruitment and Resourcing Senior Advisor
Challenging, interesting and constantly changing, the University of Derby is an extraordinary place to learn and an incredibly rewarding place to work.
Our Resourcing Team is growing and we want a highly motivated and skilled in-house recruitment and resourcing individual, who thrives in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, to join us. You will proactively support the Resourcing Manager and team to provide an excellent recruitment service and you will also support and lead on various projects to support the team develop their service even further.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting the delivery of the resourcing strategy and associated projects
- Supporting the team to deliver an excellent end to end recruitment cycle
- Identifying initiatives to drive recruitment activity and seek opportunities for the University to be a market leader
- Actively utilising all relevant recruitment resources and media channels to source the best candidates
- Producing meaningful analytics to the business
You will have in-depth recruitment and resourcing experience and be capable of building strong internal working relationships across the business at all levels. You will have strong analytical skills and be proficient at producing meaningful recruitment data that informs the business. You will also be experienced at working within a very busy HR team and able to display drive, determination and a passion for service excellence at all times.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect everyone who works for us to also share this commitment and to treat people with courtesy and respect.