System Integration Engineer
Our Client, a global leader in their industry, is recruiting for a Systems Integration Engineer to work closely with their customers. The role requires design, development and architect of solutions for high integrity control and sensor systems. Showing a high level of production, design and implementation skills, you will take full responsibility for the lifecycle of business critical hardware products in order to deliver high quality solutions to tight deadlines.
Typically, you will be responsible for a wide range of engineering activities covering all stages of the engineering lifecycle; from concept through to verification and validation of production systems. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop solutions that successfully meet with the overall objectives of the project.
You will be expected to have a broad knowledge of design and application; this may include:
- Ability to analyse requirements and identify hardware solutions to meet these requirements
- Understanding and design of network hardware
- Distributed system of power supplies from 250W to 3.5kW
- Carry out benefit analysis for bespoke vs CoTS solutions
- Definition of production and system tests to demonstrate verification of requirements
- Design for EMC
- Interfacing with software and mechanical disciplines to support meeting system requirements
- Degree or higher in electrical engineering
- Excellent standards knowledge
- Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Eligible to obtain UK security clearance and to level SC level.
- Some knowledge of Def Stan requirements is desirable
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to design and a proven track record of product design and verification in a relevant environment is desirable
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews, etc
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.