Help Desk Operator
***I am looking for a Technical support officer to work collaboratively across the team, to help deliver high quality customer service and assist with developing thier digital products to meet the increasing demands of their client and the market place***
You MUST have previous experience within a IT Help desk or Customer Service role.
You MUST have the ability to learn quickly, be able to asssit the customer quickly and confidently.
You MUST have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
You MUST have excellent attention to detail.
You MUST have excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
You MUST be computer literate, MS Word, Excel.
Your main duties and contrabution will be:
- Detailing design requirements for developers - verbally and providing architectural diagrams
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) - testing functional changes of upgrade releases to our digital products in a development platform to ensure they are fit for client usage
- Undertake calculations and analysis of data from SiteSmart product database to assist customers and for future development
- Answer incoming customer calls - 1st Line of Defence in respect of assisting customers with technical queries
- Monitor technical product inbox where possible & resolve technical issues and respond or refer onwards as necessary
- Maintain and update functional requirement documents for SiteSmart products
- Accurately maintain and update the product databases for customers
- Set up product users on product accounts
- Generate new user passwords and advise customers
- Advise operations team of membership certificates requiring issue
If you have the above skills and experience then I would like to see your CVs!!!
Please forward to me