Part-Time Team Administrator
***PART-TIME - Mon to Fri / 10-2 / 20hrs/pw***
***I am looking for a Positive, team spirited, PART-TIME Team Administrator to support the Production management team, to be part of a family business that has been well established for over 100years and still continues to grow!!***
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all updates and changes in regards to the products are made on the system and must be within a specified time frame. With that you must also support the project management team and Head of Product Development in ad hoc tasks and projects.
They are looking for some with the following attitudes and experience:
- Previous office/admin experience.
- Data entry and database management.
- Good English, written and verbal.
- Good level of numeracy, GCSE and above.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Organised and systematic approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
If you have all of the above then I would love to hear from you! Please apply and forward your CV