Team Leader – Personal Loans (Sales, Customer Service) BLUT60182
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a progressive financial services organisation where you can lead a team, build customer relationships and develop quality business? Are you looking for a flexible working environment where some of your time will be spent working remotely? If this sounds like you than we would like to hear from you!
More about the team
Our clients’ Team Leaders interact with their Customers and Agents to ensure that they continue to grow and improve as a business. They remotely lead and develop a team of Self-Employed Agents who issue loans to customers on manageable weekly repayment plans, and play a crucial role in driving the growth of the overall business. They currently have two opportunities in the Newcastle area, one Team Leader will cover the West of the city and the other will cover the East.
About the Role
You’ll drive and grow your own business area, motivating your Agents to deliver quality lending and collections performance, to ensure good customer outcomes and business growth within your area. You’ll take full responsibility for recruiting, leading and developing your team of Agents, including conducting business reviews to support their development, monitoring MI and taking responsibility for meeting monthly branch targets. Compliance is crucial in what we do and in adherence with regulation you’ll take ownership for regular contact and visits with customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits, sales and collections as required.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and monthly bonus scheme, with a £26,000 and above OTE, as well as an attractive benefits package including; company car; mobile phone and tablet; life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; pension up to 7 % matching contribution and 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more!
- They invest in their people and provide opportunities for everyone to contribute to their success, and their people receive the support, training and financial investment needed for their people to be successful.
- It’s a flexible and supportive working environment. You’ll run and grow your own business area with a fantastic support network to help with your development.
- It’s a rewarding and varied role with great potential for job satisfaction, in a leading national financial services organisation.
- You’ll have flexibility in the hours you choose to work, typically 70% of the time will be spent in the field. You’ll interact with lots of different people and develop your interpersonal skills.
- You’ll have the opportunity to enrol to their Complete Manager Development programme, which leaves Team Leaders with a naturally recognised management qualification endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
- You’ll be part of a team and company who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll get the satisfaction from knowing you have made a difference to our customers.
Who our client looks for
They look for people with excellent people skills, and a natural ability to build relationships, with experience of leading others and engaging with customers face to face. They’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the home collected credit or personal finance sector, or people who have worked in roles such as: Business Manager, Section Manager, Development Manager, Territory Manager, Field Team Leader, Area Team Leader, Team Leader, Branch Manager, Field Sales or Business Development. If you have experience of providing products/services directly to customers in a targeted field role, or if you have experience within a fast-paced retail or similar environment then they’d like to hear from you!
A little bit about them
They are authorised by the FCA, and the 2nd largest home collected credit provider in the UK. Their expertise is based on over 130 years of experience within the sector, and they pride themselves on their friendly and personal service. They are dedicated to providing customers with an excellent service and in return their people receive the support they need to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.