My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Store Manager with a strong sales management background to take over the day to running of a multi million pound turnover store located in Edinburgh Area, paying £35,000 Basic and OTE £75k+
Our client is a successful big box retailer based on out of town retail parks. They have a number of stores across the UK and a currently going though a refresh project to update their stores. The brand is famous for delivering world class customer service and delivering a market leading products.
As a Store Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company sales model, including engagement, qualification of customer and deal closing
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the sales team within the store, driving sales and KPIs, service, standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the team.
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars.
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedure and new relevant information.
We are looking to hear from exceptional Store Managers who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in people management within a big box or high ticket priced items (i.e. Furniture, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Double Glazing, DIY, Automotive, Electronics, Mobile Phones etc).
- You will need to demonstrate your sales management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
- Strong P&L accountability
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a sales driven store manager who wants to earn excellent OTE and work for a market leader. You have the potential to design your career and earn upwards of £75,000 annually with bonus. Our clients top performing store managers are earning in excess of £100,000 or have been promoted to Area Manager.
Apply now for immediate consideration