A private dental practice in Oatlands Village, Weybridge seeks a Dental Nurse to work full time alongside a multidisciplinary team in a beautifully refurbished practice. Candidate must be:
- Qualified with relevant GDC registration, immunisations
- Proactive to add value to the existing dental team
- Passionate about patient care
- Reliable and professional
- Well presented
- A strong communicator
- Experience in implant nursing and use of Software of Excellence preferable
Immediate start is available. Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
If you are interested, please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Decontamination, compliance with infection control procedures and protocols, chair side assisting and organisation associated with this. Further details to be discussed at an interview.
Qualifications and Skills
Nursing Qualification - implant training preferable not compulsory
Work pension scheme and indemnity
Job Type: Full-time