Trainee Airtime Controller
Trainee Airtime Controller UKRD Group
Based at Redruth you will be working as part of a skilled team - taking care of Airtime Control for UKRD Group's radio stations across the country.
Airtime Control is a centralised department that is responsible for the correct scheduling of all commercial airtime sold by UKRD Group across these stations.
The Department's responsibility is to:-
- Ensure all Sales Orders/revisions are processed accurately and answer any queries the sales executives may have regarding their booked advertising
- Locate and ensure that the correct audio is attached to each commercial slot booked.
- Ensure all nationally booked commercials reach their target audience and that agency criteria is complied with at all times.
- Provide the Senior Executives with accurate up to date revenue information.
- Provide each sales team reports to enable them to sell their airtime most effectively.
- Produce an accurate advertising 'log' for each station, at the end of each day, for transmission the following day.
- The Trainee Airtime Control Assistant's role is to:-
- Support the Airtime Control team in processing orders, monitoring target achievement on National commercials and producing daily advertising logs.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date digital and filing system for the Department.
The skills required are accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail, patience, flexibility and diplomacy. Good IT skills (familiarity with Windows), although full training on the Airtime Control System would be given. The ability to work well under pressure individually and as part of a team is vital.
CV and short covering letter to Val Handley UKRD Group by email.
Closing Date : 12/03/2018