Trainee Installation Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for a Trainee Installation Engineer to join a well-established company based in Welwyn Garden City!
Reporting directly to the Installation Manager the role will require you to provide support on the installation of the company’s products to the correct quality and time standards. To attend and allow progression to achieve Senior Engineer status.
- Working with a Team Leader to carry out the installation of all company products to the desired quality level.
- Develop your abilities with the aid of in-house training to attain a detailed knowledge of the workings of all products.
- With the aid of in-house training, learn to understand wiring schematics to aid with the installation of product.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures ensuring duty of care to all fellow employees and the general public whilst on site.
- Work effectively and efficiently as instructed by your Team Leader.
- Any other reasonable request.
- Dynamic self-starter.
- Clear communicator (oral and written).
- Driving licence.
- Basic education – GCSE’s in Math and English (Grade C or above).
In return the company is offering a Competitive salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!