Procurement Manager - Directs
My Client, a market leading manufacturer of engineering solutions is recruiting for a Procurement Manager - Directs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and organising the company's procurement activities to ensure the overall performance of the supply chain is optimised.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in a strategic procurement role
- Experience of conducting Make v Buy scenarios
- The ability to interpret technical drawings
- Experience of sourcing machined parts, mechanical components & engineering
- Experience of sourcing raw materials: Steel
- Low cost sourcing experience
- A degree in Engineering or an engineering background
This role affords the opportunity to lead a small team and to work within broad parameters of responsibility.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you