Office Manager – Women’s Aid Charity
Office Manager – Women’s Aid Charity
Are you a skilled administrator or Office Manager looking for a new challenge? Want to develop a rewarding and engaging career with a pioneering charity? If so, read on.
Our client is a forward-thinking, well established organisation that provides much needed support and information to women and children who have been affected by domestic violence and abuse in all its forms. As a specialist charity, their services include providing refuge and safe house facilities, outreach support for women and their children in the community.
They are now looking for an Office Manager to join their team in Swansea.
- Salary of circa £24,000
- Develop your career with a not for profit organisation that empowers, supports and ensures the safety of women
- Join a welcoming and collaborative environment
In this new key role, you will have the chance to make a real difference enhancing and implementing administrative systems to support the CEO. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will collaborate with a talented team who are passionate about providing much-needed services to women and children in the Swansea area.
You will have the opportunity to broaden your existing expertise, work with senior figures in the organisation and realise your full potential.
As the Office Manager, you’ll ensure the smooth running of the central office administration, including HR, IT, facilities, Marketing and Health and Safety.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide a professional and comprehensive administrative support service to the Chief Executive
- Manage the overall administration of the organisation's quality assurance/monitoring and evaluation systems
- Oversee the admin and communications systems on behalf of the CEO, ensuring that obligations regarding the safe storage, retrieval, communication and deletion of data are fully understood
- Manage the recruitment process and maintain accurate personnel records
- Take minutes at Board meetings
The role encompasses all of the following. To be considered as an Office Manager, you will need at least three years’ office management experience, which includes proficiency in at least three of the following:
- HR administration
- Recruitment administration
- Health and safety administration
- Office facilities management, including overseeing relationships with suppliers
- Data protection
- IT co-ordination
- Confidential minute taking
- Social media, such as maintaining websites
- Maintaining databases and extracting/collating data for reports
The following is also essential:
- Great IT skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access or similar
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- The ability to work outside of core hours to attend monthly Board meetings
- At a minimum, GCSEs in Maths and English or equivalent
Under the Equality Act 2010 pursuant to Schedule 9, Part 1, this is a women only post. This role is based in the charity’s Swansea office which also provides support services to service users. The successful candidate will also be required to undergo an advanced DBS check, which will be arranged by the employer.
We are eager to hear from individuals with experience as an Office Manager, Administration Manager, Office Facilities Manager, Admin Manager, Senior Administrator, Senior Personal Assistant or Senior Executive Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a highly organised Office Manager seeking your next step, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.