Senior Acoustics Consultant
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Acoustic Consultant for a UK & international environmental consultancy business. This position is based in Manchester. Salary negotiable, £45,000 to £48,000 range depending on experience, plus pension and flexible benefits. You will be providing consultancy services in a wide range of sectors such as renewable sector, power and energy, oil, gas, rail etc. You will require to have a current driving licence as you will be expected to travel to other areas of the UK and possibly some overseas travel.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Involved in developing acoustic business
- Business Development, project management of small to large scale projects
- Preparation of tenders, technical report writing, modelling
- Mentoring junior team members
- Undertake site surveys and supervise project works
- Degree in Acoustics or similar
- IT literate able to adapt to using bespoke software packages
- Experience of using different sound level meters
- Modelling with CadnaA, CATT or SoundPlan
- Competent technical report writing skills
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3223
FINTEC recruit specialise in Business Support, Finance, Engineering and Legal roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.