FINTEC recruit is seeking a Data Scientist for a Fintech company based in London.This is a permanent position with a salary up to £80k depending on experience. Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and lead on building new models
- Maintain and update existing machine learning models, then make any improvements or upgrades.
- Turn statistical and computational analysis into user friendly graphs and charts.
- Create insightful data visualisations that highlight trends.
- Ensure liaison between the data scientist team and other departments and resources (including software development, product management, and occupational psychology).
- Work with existing resources on extraction of data from various databases and prepare the data in a in a machine learning ready format.
- Master's degree in Science, Engineering, or Computing PHD desirable Strong networker
- Knowledge and experience with Data Science techniques including, but not limited to:
- Machine Learning (ML) model building: algorithm selection, model evaluation/cross-validation, model optimization Natural Language Processing (NLP), word embedding and Deep Learning Experience with model production and deployment phases
- Database storage/management Collection, exploration, cleaning and formatting of data for Machine Learning applications
- Proficiency with python and scikit-learn, numpy, pandas etc
- Strong Linux experience and ability to work in a Linux development environment
- Evidence of problem solving skills
- Good teamwork
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience of business process and overcoming challenges to deliver the product
Apply for Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly