Process Controller North East Lincolnshire £35k Permanent position
Your new role
To control the process of manufacturing, ensuring that the relevant testing is prioritised to allow maximum productivity. Controlling and assuring that high quality standards are maintained at all times with the end goal being that the products dispatched from site are within the required specification stipulated customers.
- Ensure Compliance to all site Safety Health & Environment (SHE) procedures within area of responsibility.
- Promote the company core values of team working, communication, decision making, diversity, leadership and high performance
- To champion the company's quality procedures to ensure that the objectives are achieved
- Test all products at relevant stages of the production process
- To ensure all products dispatched are within specification
- Authorise minor additions or adjustments to batches of material during processing in order to achieve the final product within specification
- Work closely with the Management to plan activities over a short, medium and long term basis that will ensure continuous improvement
- Have a good communication stream with the production teams regarding any Quality issues that may affect the production process
- All laboratory work must be conducted in an accurate manner in line with the training received
- All laboratory records and data must be filled in an accurate manner and in a timely manner
- Completion of personal initiatives set by the Quality Manager alongside the individuals objectives set in the annual appraisal
- Keep and maintain site housekeeping standards at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or HND/HNC in Chemical, Engineering, Chemistry or related production discipline
- Experience in a laboratory and/or production environment background
- Strong ICT skills, experience in using SAP would be advantageous
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
What you'll get in return
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Company Bonus scheme
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Company Pension Scheme
Private Healthcare option
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.