(24 hours- Sat/Sun days)
£12.06 - £12.24 p/h (Dep on experience)
Do you want to make a difference in care?
Are you looking for a rewarding role?
If so, we may have a job for you.
St Mary’s in Worthing is a 25 bedded Residential Care Home recently rated as ‘good’ by CQC and we are currently seeking to employ only the best candidates for:
What we offer you:-
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Enhanced pay for working extra shifts
- Subsidised meals available
- Over 6,000 discounts and offers across travel, health and leisure, home and motoring, food and entertainment and high street discounts as well as childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Mandatory Training provided
- Great opportunities to upskill yourself and for personal development
You will have:
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care or be prepared to work towards it
- Experience of delivering personalised care for older people some with dementia
- Willingness to work above and beyond to maintain our high standards
- Experience of working within a care environment for older people
If you can provide high quality person centred care and wish to work in a friendly, supportive and well equipped environment we would love to hear from you. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively welcome people from all backgrounds and sections of the community.
We aim for all staff employed in our Care Homes to be required to have undertaken an Enhanced DBS check (together with an Adult Barred list check where applicable) as they may be called on to undertake regulated activity as part of a ‘whole home’ approach to providing high quality responsive care in accordance with CQC requirements and Government legislation.
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly